Bumble and bumble Color Support Shampoo - Golden Blonde
- Pigment Complex: Gives hair subtle color boost and fade prevention
- Benzophenone-4: Provides UV protection
- PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides: Gives hair shine and combability
- Keeps the warm glow of summery tones golden
- Low pH, extra-mild formula avoids stripping, neutralizes oxidation
- Smoothes the cuticle and subtly enhances color
- Must be used with Bumble and bumble Color Support Conditioner
- It is formulated without moisturizers that coat hair and hinder color absorption
- Leaving hair with the softness weve become accustomed to
- About the brand
Use every second washing. Wet hair, lather shampoo in palms, massage through and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Bumble and bumble Color Support Conditioner.
*Avoid using any other shampoo before using Color Support Conditioner, as it may leave a barrier that will render color-enhancing properties ineffective.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".