Babo Botanicals Rosemary Tea Tree Shampoo
- Top preventative formula on the market — send your child to school or camp with one less worry.
- Clinically Proven 95% effective to repel head lice when used in combination with Lice Repel Conditioning Spray.
- Contains repellant oils of Rosemary, Tea Tree and Mint.
- Certified Organic Nutri-Soothe Blend rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants combines Chamomile, Watercress, Kudzu and Calendula.
- Gentle botanical blend is non-irritating for daily use.
- Purifies, smoothes and softens hair and scalp.
- Works for the entire family — not just kids!
- About the brand
Babo Botanicals Rosemary Tea Tree Shampoo is a gentle shampoo created for kids to repel head lice.
Purified Water (Agua), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate (Sugar Soap), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut), Cocoamphodiacetate (Coconut), Glycerine (Vegetable), Quaternium 80 (Sugar), Glucano Delta Lactone (Sugar), Polyquaternium 10 (Vegetable Fiber), Organic Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Organic Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Organic Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract*, Organic Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract*, Potassium Sorbate (Food Grade Preservative), Natural Essential Oil Blend of Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Menthol Crystals. *Certified organic ingredients
During a lice outbreak at school or camp, shampoo daily. Lather in hair and leave 3-5 minutes (or as long as they will let you!). Rinse thoroughly.
Babo Botanicals was founded in 2010 as a premium, professional hair, scalp and skincare for babies & kids. All products are pure and organic, made on an organic farm in the USA.