Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo 6.7 oz.
- Instantly improves dry hair up to 63%, when used as part of our Dry Remedy Moisturizing System
- Deep-Moisture complex penetrates hair to deliver lasting, intense moisture
- Infused with buriti oil, pomegranate and palm-derived conditioners
- Relaxing floral aroma blend with certified organic palmarosa, ylang ylang and rose geranium, plus a hint of vanilla
- Safe for color treated hair
- Product hue may vary due to natural color variations in the buriti oil.
- Not tested on animals
- About the brand
Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, touchable.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ethyl Macadamiate, Maurita Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Orbignya Specoisa Kernel Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract/Extrait DOrge A Deux Rangs, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil/Huile De Colza, Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Linalool, Citral, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid. Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol.
Massage into wet hair and scalp. Rinse. For best results follow with Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner or Aveda Dry Remedy Treatment Masque.
For more than thirty years, Aveda has been creating professional, plant-based hair care for salon professionals and style savvy consumers. Aveda uses all-natural and organic ingredients, green production sources and sustainable packaging, making Aveda products are great for your hair AND the environment. You can spot Aveda everywhere from red carpets to catwalks, including the runways of Thakoon, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Project Runway winner Christian Siriano.