Bumble and bumble Styling Wax
- Soy Derivative: Increases hairs elasticity and flexibility
- Beeswax (Cera Alba): Provides moisture balance
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Gives hair shine, and is easy to rinse out
- Phenyl Trimethicone: Gives hair natural smoothness
- Makes styling easy- a little gives separation to any cut
- Gives sleek grooming with a soft, malleable hold
- Adds gloss and shine to hair
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Styling Wax is a flexible and necessary styling wax that adds a delicate appearance while providing a great hold. Great for all types of hair.
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, while styling on damp or dry hair. Start sparingly (especially if hair is fine) and build up as needed. Spread a dime-sized dab or two through fingers and work through barely damp or dry hair; use throughout for texture, or just on ends for shape and separation.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".