Rejuvenol Brazilian Vanilla Keratin Treatment
Rejuvenol Brazilian Vanilla Keratin Treatment is a safe and revolutionary smoothing treatment for all kinds of hair. This brazilian keratin treatment contains collagen to help maintain the strength and flexibility of the hair.
For Stylist Use Only. Folica only recommends this product to be used by a licensed stylist
SKU: 005250 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Contains collagen to help maintain strength and flexibility
- Softens and smooths hair
- For sensitive hair and skin
- Eliminates frizz
- Approximately 4 - 8 applications per bottle
- Lasts up to 2 months
- Shake well before use.
- After washing the hair with Rejuvenol Clarifying Shampoo, towel dry.
- Next, blow dry any remaining dampness in the hair.
- Divide hair into three sections.
- Using gloves and face mask in a well ventilated area, starting from the neck, apply the treatment to the hair by brush, using care to not touch the scalp with the product. Comb through to the ends of hair. Finish entire head by section.
- Using a vent brush, blow dry the hair completely.
- Divide the hair into three sections again.
- Starting from the neck, with anon-plastic fine tooth comb, part the hair in 1/8 inch parts and flat iron from the root to end of the hair until it is silky and shiny.
- For best results, the flat-iron should be set to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celsius)
- For over-processed, stressed or bleached hair use 375 - 400 degrees Fahrenheit (190 - 204 degrees Celsius)
- Do not wash, wet or tie your hair for up to 4 days.
- After the 4 days, maintain with Rejuvenol Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner.
Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Propylene Glycol, Vanillin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Collage Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Amodimethicone, Cyclopenta-siloxane, Dimethicone, Imidazolidinyl, Urea, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140) Red 33 (CI17200)