Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long
- / #curly hair
- / #dry & damaged
- / #normal hair
- / #all hair types
- / #smoothing
- / #shine
- / #straightening
- / #hydrating
- / #frizz control
- / #flyaways
- / #humidity help
- / #trade secret
- / #repairing
- / #anti-breakage
- / #keratin proteins
- / #DIY
Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long is a revolutionary, patented, at home treatment that infuses curly, frizzy, unmanageable hair with keratin protein that it's naturally missing.
How it works:
The unique Liquid Keratin formula drenches hair with both keratin proteins and peptides, which penetrate the hair follicle. Heat is then applied to seal the keratin to the hair shaft.
Tools required (not included):
- Fine tooth comb
- Hair Dryer
- Flat Iron
SKU: 003664 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- First safe, at home alternative to expensive salon treatments
- In less than 60 minutes hair is smoother, stronger, softer and frizz free
- Results last for up to 6 weeks
- Choice to wear hair curly or straight
- Hair is faster and easier to style
- Wash and wear curly or wavy hair without frizz
- Long lasting but not permanent
- Safe, easy to apply formula with no gloves needed
- Instant and cumulative benefits
- Hair is healthier, shinier, softer
- Fortified with thermal heat protection
1. Have the following items available to apply Liquid Keratin Straight Smooth & Long Treatment
- Directions for use
- Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Shampoo (sold separately)
- Towel to dry hair
- Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment
- Fine Tooth Comb
- Round or paddle brush
- Hair dryer
- Flat Iron
2. Prepare hair for Liquid Keratin Treatment
- Wash hair well with Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Shampoo
- Rinse thoroughly
- Towel dry hair
Note: Do not use conditioner, leave in conditioner or any other hair product after you have shampooed your hair.
3. Apply the Liquid Keratin 30 day straight smooth strong & long treatment in 3 easy steps
- Step A - Saturate: Spray on Liquid Keratin 30 Day Straight Smooth Strong & Long Treatment Separate hair into manageable small sections. Shake treatment bottle. Spray treatment on each section, completely saturating hair. Pull bangs and hair next to face up and back to spray away from face. Comb treatment through hair, from the roots to the ends.
- Step B - Penetrate: Allow Liquid Keratin Treatment to penetrate hair let treatment sit on hair for 30 minutes.
- Step C Activate: Liquid Keratin Treatment. Blow dry hair straight using a round or paddle brush. (Note: Make sure hair is completely dry) Flat iron hair in small sections at high heat to seal keratin treatment onto the hair shaft. (Note: there is thermal heat protection in the treatment to protect your hair from heat damage)
4. Allow Liquid Keratin Treatment to set for 48 hours
For best and longest lasting results, keep hair dry and straight for 48 hours. Kinks and curls in hair can be touched up with a flat iron and/or blow dryer if necessary.
5. Neutralize Liquid Keratin Treatment
After 48 hours, wash hair with Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Shampoo. Condition hair with Liquid Keratin De-Frizz Conditioner. Allow conditioner to sit for 1-2 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water. Liquid Keratin aftercare products are specially formulated to work with the treatment and drench the hair with the keratin protein it lacks, making hair shiny and healthy.
6. Apply Liquid Keratin Leave-In Conditioner
Towel dry hair and apply Liquid Keratin Leave-In Conditioner. This product coats and fills the hair follicles with keratin to condition and moisturize hair.
7. Style your hair
Now you will have the choice to be able to wear your hair curly or straight with ease. Liquid Keratin Treatment will reduce frizz and flyaways. Your hair will be easier to manage and faster to straighten and style.
Purified water, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium Cocoyl Aminoacids, Biformyl, Potassium Dimethicone, PEG-7 Panthenyl Phosphate,Ã?Â? Purified Water, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium Cocoyl Aminoacids, Biformyl, Potassium Dimethicone, PEG-7 Panthenyl Phosphate,Ã?Â? Keratin, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate / Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth 4, Laureth-23, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Laneth-40 Maleate / Styrene Sulfonate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth 4, Laureth-23