Keratherapy Intense Renewal Keratin
Intense Renewal treatment will result in dramatically healthier, smoother hair with radiant shine on even the most resistant tresses. With certified organic ingredients, soy and silk proteins provide additional repairing power while producing close to no fumes.
SKU: 008478 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Helps mend and smooth the hair cuticle on even the most resistant, damaged hair
- Formulated with Kerabond Technology - blend of silk and other amino acids, pure Keratin and Amazonian fruit extracts
- Preferred by stylists worldwide
- Great for color or highlighted hair lasts for up to 3-4 months
- Produces close to no fumes
Intense Renewal Application Process
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Cleanse the client's hair with Keratherapy Clean Start Pre-Treatment Shampoo to remove impurities and open the cuticle. Rinse and Repeat. Rinse thoroughly.
- Towel dry the hair to remove excess moisture.
- Detangle the hair with a Wide Tooth Comb. DO NOT BLOW DRY THE HAIR.
- Start by pouring one ounce of Keratherpy Intense Renewal into tinting bowl. You can use more or less product depending on hair texture and type.
- Section the hair into three parts.
- Starting at the nape of the neck area, take 1/4 to 1/2 sections and apply the Keratherapy Intense Renewal formula from roots to end with tint brush.
- Massage treatment into each section of the hair to ensure proper penetration. Do not apply directly to scalp and do not over saturate the hair.
- Using a Fine Tooth Comb remove excess solution by combing the hair from roots to end away from face. Continue this process over the entire head to ensure product is evenly distributed. NOTE: For thick, resistant hair, cover with a plastic cap and place under medium heat hood dryer for 10-15 minutes before blow drying. This helps to ensure better penetration.
- Blow dry the hair straight with medium heat and Diora Square Ceramic Brush or Diora Vent Brush until the hair is completely dry. NOTE: Prior to flat ironing the hair, it is extremely important to choose the appropriate heat setting (*see below)
- Part the hair into 3 large sections. Using a Diora Titanium Flat Iron, begin at the nape of the neck area. Take 1/4 to 1/2 sections and begin ironing the hair slowly to thoroughly seal the keratin into the hair.
- Continue this process on each section until you see the hair become shiny and smooth. Once this is acheived, the formula has been sealed into the hair and you can move to next section. Repeat until all sections have been flat ironed and smoothed.
- After a minimum of 48 hours you can wash the hair with the Keratherapy Keratin Infused Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, then style as desired. For optimal results, continue using Keratherapy Keratin Infused after care products.
* HAIR TYPE
- Virgin, coarse or resistant hair - Iron Setting 430F-450F
- Color treated, chemically procssed - Iron Setting 410F-430F
- Bleached-blondes, gray or fine/fragile hair - Iron Setting 400F-410F
Aqua,Cetyl Alcohol,Hydrolyzed Keratin,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice,Cyclopentasiloane,Amodimethicone,Cetrimonium Chloride,Trideceth-10,Steartrimonium Chloride,Fragrance,Formalin,Mineral Oil,Glycerin,Collagen,Silk Amino Acids,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Hydrolyzed,Rice Protein,Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil,Hydrolyzed Soy Protein,Hydrolyzed Silk Protein,Certified Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit,Certified Organic Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil Certified Organic Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract,Certified Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract,Hydroxyethyl Cellulose,Strearamidopropyl Dimethylamine,EDTA