Redken Fresh Curls Curl Recovery
- Moisture-rich formula deeply conditions medium to coarse, dry curls
- Conditioning and styling polymers revive parched strands and help restore elasticity and definition
- Strengthens to help prevent damage
- Provides the highest level of moisture in the Fresh Curls range
- Curls are quenched with healthy bounce and frizz-controlled shine
- About the brand
Through Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and breakthrough Elasta-Shield Complex, Fresh Curls provides the optimum level of curl-friendly ingredients to define, moisturize, fight frizz, repair and strengthen any type of curl.
After shampooing, apply to towel-dried hair. Leave on 5-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.