Mizani Butter Blend Coarse/Resistant Rhelaxer
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Provides superior conditioning during relaxing, adds lubricity and a soft silky feel.
Relaxing Timing Chart:
- Fine/Color Treated - 10 to 15 minutes
- Medium/Normal - 15 to 18 minutes
- Coarse/Resistant - 18 to 20 minutes
SKU: 006608 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Read and follow the safety warning and relaxer application directions completely before using. Failure to follow instructions or warning or other misuse of this product can cause serious injury to eyes or skin and can damage hair or result in permanent hair loss. MUST BE ADMINISTERED BY A PROFESSIONAL LICENSED STYLIST.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contains Alkaline
- Wear appropriate gloves, preferably disposable gloves, when using and rinsing this product to prevent contact or product with skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause blindness. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and consult a doctor.
- Keep relaxer off scalp and other skin areas. Contact with scalp or other skin areas can cause serious skin irritations or burns.
- In case of contact with skin, rinse immediately.
- If irritation occurs during relaxing, rinse thoroughly and immediately use the neutralizing shampoo. If irritation persists, consult a doctor.
- If ingested, contact a poison control center immediately. Do not induce vomiting and consult a doctor immediately.
Important: DO NOT SHAMPOO BEFORE RELAXING. Check condition of client's hair and scalp. Avoid vigorously brushing, combing or tugging. Wearing protective gloves, conduct strand test. Proceed only if hair and scalp are in good condition.
Relaxer Application Directions:
- Apply Butter Blend Butter Base on skin and around hairline and ears. Avoid contact with hair.
- For retouches only: Apply Butter Blend Honey Shield on previously relaxed hair only. Avoid contact with scalp and new hair growth. Set timer according to Relaxer Timing Chart.
- Wearing protective disposable gloves, apply generous amount of relaxer to most resistant area using back of rat-tail comb or application brush. DO NOT apply to scalp.
- Continue application throughout entire head, parting in thin sections. Complete all sections and apply to hairline last.
- With fingers or back of rat-tail comb, gently smooth hair at scalp area until desired straightness is achieved. DO NOT apply pressure. DO NOT exceed recommended timing.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Proceed to conditioning the hair with Butter Blend PerpHecting Creme following directions listed below.
- After conditioning, neutralize the hair with Butter Blend Balance Hair Bath following directions listed below.
- For optimal conditioning, follow with Butter Blend Microfusion.
Conditioning and Neutralizing Directions:
- Apply and distribute Butter Blend PerpHecting Creme to hair and cover with plastic cap. DO NOT USE HEAT.
- Leave in for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly
- Apply 1 to 1 1/2 oz. Butter Blend Balance Hair Bath to hair.
- Lather and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5