John Frieda Radiant Red Luminous Color Glaze: Deeper, Richer Red
- Contains Color Illuminating Technology, an innovative blend of mild dyes and shine boosters to reverse color fading and liven up red tones.
- Gentle, non-damaging, gel-creme formula that is ammonia and peroxide-free
- Not a permanent hair color; will not lift of lighten hair color
- Immediately your hair will be visibly shiny with a silky, luxurious texture
- Shine and color results intensify over time
- Essential in maintaining a fresh, healthy "right from the salon" look and feel
- About the brand
John Frieda Radiant Red Luminous Color Glaze recharges faded red hair with a dose of deep, red color, supple texture, and blazing shine.
Water, Propylene Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Oleyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Lecithin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium, Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Prunica Granatum Extract, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Mica, Orange 4, Red 33, Ext. Violet. 2.
Start with Radiant Red shampoo and conditioner. Squeeze excess water out of hair. While still in the shower, smooth glaze through wet hair, using only enough product to cover hair evenly from root to tip. Wash hands thoroughly with soap to remove excess product. Leave on for at least three minutes and rinse. Style as usual. Glaze each time you wash your hair, or a minimum of three times per week.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.