John Frieda Clear Shine Luminous Color Glaze: All Shades
- Clear Shine patented formula is versatile enough to include in your everyday morning routine or as a once-a-week shine surge treatment
- Contains shine enhancers and light enhancers to enliven any hair color, providing that "right from the salon" look and feel
- Dramatically improves hair texture for silky smoothness and supple, luxurious texture without ever damaging the hair strand
- Shine and color results intensify over time
- Ammonia, dye, and peroxide-free; will not change hair color
- Can be used in correlation with any color-enhancing shade of Luminous Color Glaze to add a hint of color
- About the brand
Every hair color shade, whether natural, highlighted, or color-treated, can experience a clear, dazzling shine every day with John Frieda Clear Shine Luminous Color Glaze.
Water, Propylene Carbonate, Alcohol Denat, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Malic Acid, Tourmaline Citrine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, TEA-Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Mica , Ext. Violet 2.
For Daily Use: Start with any John Frieda Collection shampoo and conditioner. Squeeze excess water out of hair. While still in the shower, smooth glaze through wet hair using only enough product to cover hair evenly from root to tip. Leave on for at least three minutes and rinse. Style as usual.
For Weekly Treatment: Apply to dry, unwashed hair. Saturate hair completely and pile loosely on top of your head. Wash hands thoroughly with soap to remove excess product. Leave on for 20 minutes. When time is up, rinse out and shampoo, condition, and style as usual.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.