Barex Shock Treatment
- Excellent before or after chemical services
- Treatment will not affect services
- Results remain for 4 to 6 shampoos
- Penetrates deep into the hair shaft to protect the keratin structure
- Stops hair breakage
- Gives volume toÂ hair
- Provides a light-weight protective barrier that nourishes and strengthens the hair shaft
- Contains wheat proteins
- About the brand
Barex Shock Treatment jolts dry, dull, chemically processed hair back to life. Excellent after any chemical treatment to replenish lost moisture and proteins.
Heat the bottle in warm water or with a hair dryer and shake the bottle well before use. Shampoo and towel dry hair. Pour 1/4 of the treatment in a color bowl and apply with color brush from end to end. Use dry heat for 15 to 30 minutes until the hair is thoroughly dried and has hardened like a shell. Rinse well with warm water. Always follow with a Barex Conditioner or Barex Intensive Care Mask.
For over 40 years, Barex Italiana has created innovative hair care with brilliant formulas and simple, color coded packages for easy product selection. Known for creating weightless, healthy shine, Barex hair care has been seen gracing the runway at J. Mendel, Max Azria, and Jill Stuart.