Aveda Damage Remedy 4.2 oz.
- part of a three-step restructuring system
- helps strengthen hair weakened by chemical processes, heat styling and environmental exposure
- quinoa protein penetrates the hair shaft, working from inside to help strengthen and repair
- phellodendron and barley seal in moisture
- castor, jojoba and meadowfoam seed oils smooth hairs surface
- About the brand
Aveda Damage Remedy is an intensive weekly treatment deeply penetrates to help repair, seal and smooth even the most damaged hair.
Using the power of pure plant oils and quinoa protein, this treatment restores health, silkiness and shine.
Barley, Caster oil, Jojoba oil*, Meadowfoam seed oil,
Phellodendron, Quinoa protein*
After washing, smooth treatment from roots to ends, leaving on 2-5 minutes before rinsing. For best results, use as part of a rejuvenating weekly ritual, following Damage RemedyTM Restructuring Shampoo.
For more than thirty years, Aveda has been creating professional, plant-based hair care for salon professionals and style savvy consumers. Aveda uses all-natural and organic ingredients, green production sources and sustainable packaging, making Aveda products are great for your hair AND the environment. You can spot Aveda everywhere from red carpets to catwalks, including the runways of Thakoon, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Project Runway winner Christian Siriano.