Aphogee Essential Oils for Hair 4.25 oz.
- Restores shine and rejuvenates dry, brittle hair
- Especially for Chemically Treated Hair
- Use this oil as traditional hot oil or as a leave-in hair and scalp treatment
- Elegant formula enlivens dry, brittle hair and soothes dry, itchy scalp
- Fortified with herbal, vitamin and sweet almond oils it can help achieve longer hair growth
- Reduces brittle hair breakage
- Helps to protect against styling friction damage
- It may also be used to remove bonded hair (do not use on styles with bonded hair you want to keep!)
- Excellent on braids and recommended for dry skin as well
- May be used as a cosmetic oil to remove makeup and a few drops added to warm bath water leaves skin smooth and silky
- About the brand
Aphogee Essential Oils for Hair enlivens dry, brittle hair, restoring shine and helping to protect against styling damage.
Safflower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanteroil, Meadowfoam Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Shea Butter, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytantriol, Lanolin Oil, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Tricedeth-12, Proplparaben, BHT, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyphenyl Methyl Propional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum, Red-17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)
Rinse freshly shampooed hair thoroughly with warm water to open the hair cuticle. Dispense an appropriate amount of Essential Oils for Hair into the palm, using more for coarser, longer hair. Distribute evenly through hair using fingertips and leave on for one minute. For extremely dry, damaged hair use a plastic cap for up to five minutes. Rinse thoroughly, dry and style. For extremely fine hair, you may shampoo lightly after applying. Results are immediate.
ApHogee repairs damaged locks, restoring hair to its natural beauty. Features hair care and styling products for hair types ranging from over-processed and over-colored to ethnic, these products tend to all forms of breakage and damage.