Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray 8 oz.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Helps moisturize, condition and repairs hair. Improves feel and gloss.
- Hydroxyethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate: Gives hair hold and volume, while conditioning.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey: Repairs split ends.
- PPG-12-PEG-65 Lanolin Oil: Provides moisturizing and lubrication during the styling process.
- PVP/VA Copolymer: Gives hair lasting body and fullness.
- Boosts body and adds texture
- Moderate hold without stickiness
- Defines, controls and boosts curls
- Tames frizz
- Sets styles
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Thickening Spray is a non-aerosol spray that builds volume
and doubles as a heat protectant. Use it on damp or dry hair, alone or along
with other styling products. It’s a quick way to get texture, light hold and
oomph. Perfect for building curls or turning frizz into full-bodied definition.
Whatever your hair type, this will give you polished volume that lasts.
Spray evenly onto damp or dry hair and scrunch or finger-comb product
through. (Concentrate on the ends to avoid weighing down roots). Blow-dry upside
down for a voluminous straight style or diffuse for texture and curls.
Bumble and bumble says: Before using the Thickening Spray, shampoo and condition with Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo and Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner, and then prep your hair with Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Styling Lotion.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".