Redken Rough Paste 12 Working Material
- Deconstructs with rough, ragged texture and moveable, lasting separation
- Provides definition and manageability with flexible control
- Molds and shapes strong, directional styles
- Stays pliable so you can rework styles
- Easy and unique dispensing system allows for controlled dosage
- About the brand
Redken Rough Paste lets you deconstruct that cut with rough, ragged texture and moveable, non-stop separation. A medium control working material that gives you texture and separation. Wheat proteins gives hair protection from heat styling.
Rub a small amount (one pump of paste) in hands and apply on damp or dry hair. Reapply for stronger texture effects.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.