Redken For Men Maneuver Working Wax
- Direct, construct, and redesign with moldable texture
- High performance grooming solution for strength and energy
- Protein penetrates deep into the core of hair to build strength and structure from within
- Carbs energize and give hair a boost that fuels fullness
- Extra supplements thicken, moisturize, and restore vitality and shine
- About the brand
Redken For Men Maneuver Working Wax manipulates your style! Clean, moldable texture lets you direct, construct, reinvent and re-design. Panthenol instantly smoothes in a natural finish.
Model#: 41726 / SKU: P9183
Water/Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone, Oleth 10 Phosphate, C-13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Laureth 7, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch (05251/1).
Rub small amount into hands and work through damp or dry hair.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.