Leonor Greyl Tonique Vegetal Treatment 5.25
- Horsetail to re-mineralize hair and scalp
- Iris to reduce sebum secretions
- Sage for its soothing effect on the scalp
- Vegetal collagen to increase shine, nourish and protect
- Protective film-forming proteins
- Plant extracts rich in essential vitamins and trace elements, such as zinc, which are essential to the repair of scalp and hair
- Improves oily scalp conditions by reducing the appearance and production of excess sebum
- Gives hair volume and strength
- Eliminates the problems related to oily scalp
- Improves the look and feel of hair
- About the brand
Leonor Greyl Tonique Vegetal Treatment is a leave-in treatment for an oily scalp.
After you shampoo, condition and towel dry, spray product evenly on the scalp strip by strip. Hairstyles will last longer!
Founded in 1968, Leonor Greyl combines over 35 years of hair care expertise with a passion for creating beautiful hair. Imported from France, Leonor Greyl is a stylist favorite. This collection includes shampoos, conditioners, styling products, masks, oils and serums made from high quality natural ingredients designed to invigorate your scalp and hair. Known for the Huile de Palme hair treatment, fans include celebs Jessica Alba and Gwen Stefani.
You May Also Like
#color safe / #scalp care
Leonor Greyl Bain TS Shampoo is a balancing shampoo for oily scalp and dry ends.New Price: