Leonor Greyl Serum de Soie Sublimateur 2.5 oz.
- Vegetal oils for soothing and nourishing
- Silk proteins to fortify and give shine
- Seaweed extracts to fortify and protect
- Xantham Gum to give shine and volume
- UVA/UVB filter
- Gives hair a silky-smooth look and feel
- Adds increased flexibility and manageability
- Protects from sun exposure and the damaging effects of straightening and blow drying
- Works to protect and nourish your hair without weighing it down
- Color Safe
- About the brand
Leonor Greyl Serum de Soie Sublimateur is a light-weight silk protein serum perfect for styling, detangling, protecting and smoothing frizzies.
Start with small amount (two pumps) and use more if needed. Apply to damp or dry hair to help detangle, protect and nourish hair.
Founded in 1968, Leonor Greyl combines over 35 years of hair care expertise with a passion for creating beautiful hair. Imported from France, Leonor Greyl is a stylist favorite. This collection includes shampoos, conditioners, styling products, masks, oils and serums made from high quality natural ingredients designed to invigorate your scalp and hair. Known for the Huile de Palme hair treatment, fans include celebs Jessica Alba and Gwen Stefani.
You May Also Like
#damaged hair / #repairing
This conditioning mask deeply revitalizes, regenerates and repairs damaged hair, offering it new shine, softness and manageability.New Price:
#hydrating / #UV protection
Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme is a beautifying oil that detangles, softens and protects your dry length and ends.New Price: