John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Leave-On Perfecting Glosser
- Seals in shine, banishes split ends and adds extreme gleam for truly dazzling results
- Delivers exquisite shine while illuminating multi-dimensional tones
- Super-light formula instantly smoothes down flyaways and glosses away imperfections
- Illuminates the multi-dimensional brown tones that makes brown hair so unique
- Developed exclusively for natural, color-treated, or highlighted brunettes
- About the brand
For the perfect, polished look, try the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Shock Leave-On Perfecting Glosser.
Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Phenyl
Trimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Dimthiconol, Polycrylamide,
Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Laureth-7, C13-14 Isoparafin,
Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Methldibromo Glutaronitrile, Tim
Oxide, Fragrance, MICA, Caramel.
To seal in shine and banish split ends, rub a dime-size
amount between palms and smooth evenly through soaking wet hair,
concentrating on ends. Do not rinse out and style as desired. For a
high-gloss finish, rub a small amount between palms and smooth
hands lightly over surface of dried hair. Use more or less product
depending on length and thickness of hair.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.