- Lightweight, moisturizing, and defining
- Conditions hair and provides a firm hold
- Protects from outside interferences such as wind which can cause friction and frizz
- Holds without feeling stiff or sticky
- Not tested on animals
- 12 oz.
- 32 oz.
- Touching the hair before the AngÃÂ©ll crystallizes will defeat the purpose of curl definition and create unwanted frizz
- If you are wearing your hair straight, Deva concepts recommend evenly dispersing AngÃÂ©ll to the mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying for extra manageability and a smoother finish.
- About the brand
De-frizz your halo with DevaCurl Angell!
Available in 2 sizes:
Begin by removing excess water from the hair by scrunching
gently in an upward springing motion. Product usage amount is
determined by hair thickness, length and dehydration level. Evenly
distribute a palm-full between both hands. Tilt head forward and
scrunch hair using an upward spring motion toward the scalp to
cultivate the curls. Allow the curls to dry naturally or dry them
using our newly patented
and DevaSun Dryer. Remember, we recommend using more rather
than less product as most hair requires the extra moisture and curl
definition that AngÃÂ©ll delivers. After
your hair has dried to a hardened crystallized cast, scrunch the
dry hardened curls to dissolve the cast; the more you scrunch, the
more volume and curl expansion you will create. The less you
scrunch (just enough to dissolve the cast) the more defined and
less volume your curls will have.
DevaCurl is one of the first hair care brands to replace harsh, damaging detergents with gentle, hydrating ingredients and botanical extracts. Today, DevaCurl offers a complete line of sulfate-free, silicone-free and paraben-free cleansers, conditioners and styling products that deliver healthy, naturally gorgeous, frizz free curls.
You May Also Like