Bumble and bumble Sumotech - Moulding Compound for Hair
- Glycerin: Softens hair
- Lanolin Wax (Lanolin Cera): Conditions while moisturizing hair
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Gives hair added shine and is easy to rinse out
- PVP: Gives hair body and fullness
- Paste/wax hybrid that separates piecey styles and holds firm to more demanding ones
- Wont overwhelm fine hair
- Perfect for highly textural cuts
- Lets you mould and re-mould hair as desired and required
- Imparts form, structure, texture, flexibility and a matte finish
- Synthesizes the malleable feel of natural waxes with the structural integrity of microfiber-reinforced polymers
- About the brand
It's not a wax, not a paste and not a creme, but a midweight moulding compound that's a combination of all three (and a miracle of modern technology).
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, use on dry hair to style. Spread a dime-size dab or two onto palms and work through barely damp or dry hair with fingers and style; work quickly and try not to overwork; spray down with Bumble and bumble Styling Lotion (or Bumble and bumble Shine) to rework or to cut hold.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".