Bumble and bumble Sumo Wax
- Microcrystalline Wax: Holds styling structure while providing firmness
- Beeswax (Cera Alba): Provides moisture balance
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Gives hair conditioning and adds sheen
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Scalp conditioning
- Lanolin: Makes hair shiny
- Lanolin Wax (Lanolin Cera): Conditions while adding moisture to hair
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil: Gives hair gloss and sheen
- A traditional hard wax for modern cuts
- Provides strong (yet flexible) hold
- Gives a textural effect and definition of style detail
- Won't overwhelm finer hair types
- Great for all hair types
- Especially natural for short hair
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Sumo wax is an established hard wax for today's styles. It provides a strong and flexible hold, especially for short fine hair.
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, use on dry hair to style. Spread a dime-size dab or two onto palms, rub briskly together to warm and soften, or heat by holding a blow-dryer to the mouth of the jar and skimming the top layer. Evenly coat fingers and hands and lightly spread through hair.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".