Bumble and bumble South Surf Spray 4 oz.
- Adds texture and lots of volume with a very light hold
- Contains moisturizing seaweed extract
- Gives hair a sexy, salty, sun-dried, wind swept styles - whenever, wherever
- Excellent for wavy types and surfers with winter blues
- Adds body to fine hair and nice texture for silver hair
- Adds softness and body while minimizing flyaways
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble South Surf Spray is a salt-infused styling spray for fullness, hold and a cool matte finish.
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, during styling. Work through damp or dry hair; let dry naturally or blow-dry with a diffuser. Or on dry hair for detailing and adding lift at the roots. The less you touch it, the longer it will hold.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".