Bumble and bumble Shine
- Ethylhexyl Ethylhexanoate: Adds softness to hair
- Lauryl Laurate : Lightweight shine enhancer
- Isopropyl Myristate: Non-greasy shine and gloss
- Versatile, high sheen styling product offers endless shimmer and polished elegance
- Makes hair shine without leaving it greasy and unworkable in the process
- Ultra-fine aerosol mist allows feather-light finishing without causing hair to fall flat
- Keeps flyaways in check, static at bay and calms down a voluminous blow-dry
- Especially good for naturally dry or dull hair
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Shine is a lightweight spray that will create brilliant glimmer, sleek texture and sultry movement in your hair.
For use with hot tools or after styling for smooth texture, high shine and a polished finish. A little goes a long way - start sparingly and add more as necessary; hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes (for more precision, spray onto hands and work through hair).
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".