Bumble And bumble Holding Spray
- Dimethicone Copolyol: Reduces flyaways, provides smoothing effect
- Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer: Holds style and improves curl retention
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Balances moisture while promoting healthy hair
- VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer: Gives hair hold, body and shine
- Great to use with curling tongs or straightening irons
- Protects from thermal damage
- Wont dull, flake or cause build up
- Mist it onto a finished style to hold shape and tame strays
- Offers fairly firm (yet flexible, workable, brushable) control
- Recommended for all hair types
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Holding Spray is a workable hair spray that locks in the shape, but lets the hair move.
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, during styling; excellent for use with curling tongs, flat irons and the like. Hold about 10 inches away from hair and spritz in fluid, even strokes; when using with heat tools, separate hair into sections and mist each one just prior to contact.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".