Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray
- Butyl Ester of PVM/MA Copolymer: Provides hold and control
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey: Moisturizes hair and helps to repair split ends
- The ultimate session working spray
- Gives hair light hold and subtle degrees of control
- Helps hair respond to heat tools
- Gives grip for easier styling
- For anyone (everyone who's anyone - it's a backstage darling of the pros)
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Does It All Styling Spray is a flexible and brushable hold that is easy to work with. Great to mold, twist or lift your hair as it protects hair from use of styling devices.
Use anytime after Bumble and bumble Prep or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray; layer it on - it's nearly impossible to use too much. Hold about 10 inches away from hair and spray in fluid, even strokes; when using with heat tools, separate hair into sections and mist each just prior to contact; to finish, apply evenly to dry and styled hair and build as many layers as you need.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".