ApHogee Style & Wrap Mousse 8.5 oz.
This easy to apply foam adds incredible shine and body when used for heat styling, wrapping or setting your hair. Non-sticky, no flake formula provides extra long lasting hold and ApHogee Pro-Phytamine complex provides protection against heat and hair breakage. Alcohol free formula.
SKU: 002838 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- ApHogee products are pH optimized for maximum results and contain an exclusive Prophytamine Complex
- Utilizes precise levels of protein for strength, emollients for shine and humectants for softness
- Repairs and protects your hair
- Restores brilliant, healthy-looking shine to all hair types
- Protects and adds body when used for heat Styling, wrapping or setting your hair
- Non- Flaking, anti Breakage formula or setting your hair
Dispense in to palm and work through towel dried hair. Comb through hair for even distribution. Then follow instructions below:
- Heat styling: Style Hair as usual gently stretching hair with hot iron or brush, if using a blow dryer.
- Wrapping: Part hair off-center, comb forward and around head smoothly and evenly. Dry with gentle heat and airflow. When dry comb gently in place, separate strands, then into desired hairstyle. For added gloss or smoothness apply ApHogee Essential Oils for Hair or ApHogee Gloss Therapy.
- Setting: Place appropriate rollers for desired style dry under a warm, hooded dryer with gently heat and airflow. When dry comb or brush to preferred look.
Water (Aqua, Eau) Polyquaternium-11, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl. Silanetriol, Trimerthysilowxyanmodimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytantriol, Mauritian Flexuosa Fruuit Oil, PEG-12 Dimethicome Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Oleth- 20 Glycerin Centrimoniym Chloride, PEG-75 Lanolin, C11-15 Pareth -7 C12-16 Pareth-9 Trideceth-12 DMDM Hydantoin, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limoene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum).