Magic Move - A New Type Hair Cosmetics
- Wash your hands well before application.
- Take a small amount (a soy-bean-size) on palm, well emulsify it with both palms, and then apply it to hair.
- Whenever the effect is not sufficient, repeat application
- Apply from hair roots through hair tips.
- With the cool-wind of a dryer, its setting power becomes stronger. If you blow warm-wind from a dryer first, and then switch to cool-wind, its setting effect becomes strongest.
- About the brand
From Japan. It lets you adjust your hair style easily just with finger-combing, and adds natural body to your hair.
Hydrogenated Oil, Propylene Glycol, Amodimethione, Sodium Stearyl Lactylate,Ceresin, Polyethylene Glycol Distearate, Mineral Oil, Arachyl Alcohol, SucroseFatty Acid Ester, Oleth-2, PPG-12-PEG-50 Lanolin, Stearyl Stearate, IsononylIsoonanoate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, D&C Yellow #5, Caramel,Methylparaben, Fragrance, PEG-45M, Glycolic Acid.
Magic Move is the most appropriate hair cosmetics for hair that is damaged by chemical treatments and/or environmental pollution. It adds body to hair with an action of thready organic fibers like a net, and finishes hair in sleek feeling. It does not harden hair excessively, just adds flowing moves to hair, and allows you to change your hair style repeatedly in the same day. You may hold a formed hair style for many hours, as it may not be influenced by temperature nor by humidity. It highlights colored hair well, and can be easily washed off with shampooing.
Magic Move comes in 3 formulas:
Soft - For fine hair. Adds body and volume to any hair style.
Hard - For coarse hair. Helps relax coarse hair for smoother looks.
Light - For all hair types. Adds shine, strength and manageability.
Stylist fave Magic Move hair cosmetics function like pomade, allowing you to style and set all hair types. An Allure Best of Beauty winner, Magic Move relies on organic fibers to form an invisible net around your style that won't stiffen. You can even touch up your style without reapplying.