Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Moroccan Argan Oil
- Contains Argan Oil ( Moroccan Oil)
- Controls frizz
- Restores shine and softness
- Instantly absorbs
- Provides heat protection
- Protects hair from environmental pollutants
- Contains ingredients known to protect against UV rays
- Contains Avocado Oil which regenerates and moisturizes
- Hydrates and detangles hair
- Softens thick, unruly hair
- Strengthens dry, brittle hair
- Nourishes hair damaged from chemical procedures
- Nourishes and balances the scalp
- Strengthens hairs elasticity
- Powerful antioxidant, rich in vitamins
- Not tested on animals
- For all hair types
Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with pure Moroccan Argan Oil protects from heat damage and leaves hair incredibly smooth and shiny. Argan Oil which is sometimes referred to as Moroccan Oil is produced from the kernels of the argan tree, found in Morocco. Cherished for its nutritive, cosmetic and medicinal properties, Moroccan Argan Oil is extraordinarily rich in things like natural tocopherols and vitamin E.
Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment instantly absorbs into hair, improves hair health and creates polished styles with brilliant shine. So unlike other products with argan oil (including Moroccanoil,) only Sedu polishing treatment provides heat protection from styling appliances and controls frizz. It also has UV protection and other ingredients like avocado oil to help keep hair healthier. Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment comes in an elegant shatter proof bottle with a convenient pump to control dosage for easier use.
Sedu Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment is already receiving rave reviews. Jackie C. claims it is "Like Moroccan Oil But Better Like" Whitney M states "I absolutely love the Sedu Anti Frizz Polishing Serum! It made my hair more manageable and a lot easier to work with. It helped by giving my hair a healthy looking shine. I love it!"
Start with a dime-sized amount of the serum and apply throughout damp or dry hair, using more or less depending on hair length. Style as usual.