Bumble and bumble Brilliantine 2 oz.
- Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol: Gives hair softness, smoothness
- Glycerin: Softens hair's feel
- PEG-40 Castor Oil: Provides body and shine
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: Provides natural sheen
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: Scalp stimulant
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract: Cleansing, scalp stimulant
- Gives short or long hair polish and a sort of languid, slept-in, sexy look
- Provides great separation, texture and shine
- Allows movement and suppleness
- Coconut Oil acts as a natural humectant that penetrates hair
- Reduces dryness, leaving hair soft
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Brilliantine is hard to define. It's unique: hair polish that provides body and shine allowing you to style hair in a variety of ways.
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, and on its own. Start with the tiniest bit and build up as needed; squeeze onto palm, work through damp hair with fingers to tousle or a comb to sleek.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".