Bumble and bumble Styling Creme
- Amodimethicone: Gives hair sheen and improves curl retention
- Benzophenone-4: Provides UV protection
- Cetrimonium Chloride: Helps reduce static
- Glycerin: Softens hair while providing moisture retention
- PVP/VA Copolymer: Gives hair body and fullness
- Versatile and simple
- Can be used on wet or dry hair
- The more you use, the more it holds
- Slick hair back, add body, put lift at the roots and define curl
- Gives straight or curly hair body and hold and allows lots of styling options
- It's not a mousse and it's not a gel - some call it magic
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Styling Creme is in a word - magic. The more you use, the more it holds-wet or dry. Slick hair back, add body, put lift at the roots, and define curl.
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, before styling. Work through damp hair and style; use it with heat (like a mousse) to create manageable volume, or without (like a gel) for control.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".