Bumble and bumble Grooming Creme
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil: Gives hair natural sheen
- PEG-10 Soy Sterol: Provides lubrication, while improving elasticity
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: Moisturizes hair with vitamins A, B, and D
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil: Adds moisture
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: Provides sheen
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Adds styling flexibility
- Texture really can come easily with this styling moisturizer
- Gives hair natural separation, subtle hold, and a soft, smooth low-glow satin finish
- Good for thick, coarse, and afro textures or dry hair
- Recommended for men, minimalists or one-minute styling
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Grooming Creme is a dream creme for those who love to look polished, elegant and smooth but hate to work at it.
For use anytime; after Bumble and bumble Prep Spray or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray, on its own or with other products to add texture and shine. Start with a very small amount and build up as needed; squeeze onto palm, work through damp hair with fingers to tousle, slick with a comb.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".