Roux Porosity Control Corrector Conditioner
- Leaves hair natural looking vibrant and manageable
- Makes hair feel smooth and closes the cuticle
- Moisturizes, detangles, lusterizes
- To Use With Color: To prevent unevenness of color, apply color to new growth then, immediately apply Porosity Corrector & Conditioner to the shaft and ends to shield the porous areas. When processing is completed in the regrowth pull the color through to the ends over the Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner. This will eliminate color grab by restricting color penetration, providing a more even color result.
- To Use On Bleached Hair: For added protection and moisture when bleach retouch is completed, apply Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner to shaft and ends of hair. Rinse and shampoo twice with Porosity Control Shampoo.
- To Use On Relaxed Hair: After relaxer service, shampoo with a deep cleansing neutralizing shampoo, then follow-up with Porosity Control Shampoo for extra conditioning, manageability and shine.
- To Use With Perms: For hot perms: Use Porosity Corrector & Conditioner (instead of water) as a pre-wrap. For cold perms: Apply Porosity Corrector & Conditioner to shaft and ends of hair. Then wrap with rods and apply lotion.
- About the brand
Roux Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner equalizes porous chemically treated hair. Roux Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner helps you obtain even results and maintain healthy hair. Your hair will look naturally vibrant and tangle-free. Helps create more uniform color, perm and relaxer results. Great to use before and after chemical treatments to repair porous hair and ensure healthier, shinier hair.
Roux has been creating professional hair care products for the past 70 years.