Redken Real Control Conditioner
- Repairs and transforms the texture of high-maintenance hair
- Nourishes, restores and reclaims control
- Leaves hair sleek and sultry with luscious shine
- Gently cleanses and repairs
- Intensely moisturizes and detangles
- Hair feels smooth and controlled with a vibrant, shiny finish
- About the brand
Redken Real Control Conditioner moisturizes, detangles and helps repair dense, dry, sensitized hair.
Aqua/Water, cetearyl, Alchol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Poloxamer 407, Dodecede, Linalool, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limonene, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecithin
After shampooing with Redken Real Control Shampoo, apply and comb through hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.