Redken Fresh Curls Conditioner
- Provides instant activation, frizz-controlled definition, moisture and strength
- Boosts fine, lazy curls
- Defines coarse, unruly curls
- Leaves curls shapely and shiny with lasting memory
- Elastapol creates spring activation and frizz control
- Coconut Oil adds moisture
- Oleo-amido repairs and resurfaces hair
- Protein provides strength to hair strands
- About the brand
Through Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and breakthrough Elasta-Shield Complex, Fresh Curls provides the optimum level of curl-friendly ingredients to define, moisturize, fight frizz, repair and strengthen any type of curl.
After shampooing, apply and distribute through hair. Rinse thoroughly.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.