Redken Color Extend Conditioner
- Provides maximum color security
- Fights the four causes of color change: environmental aggressors, poor cuticle condition, color-altering minerals, water attack
- Helps shield, stabilize and secure color intensity
- Leaves color-treated hair smooth, manageable and radiant
- Detangles and protects
- Smoothes the cuticle surface
- Provides a vibrant, shiny finish
- Micro-Net retains color
- UVA & UVB Filters provide anti-fade protection
- Cranberry Oil maximizes color vibrancy
- Ceramide strengthens & secures exclusive Interbond Conditioning System
- About the brand
Advanced Color Extend offers even stronger protection to extend the life and vibrancy of haircolor. Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Fade Resist Complex with powerful micro-net technology and UV filters help lock in color and lock out aggressors. Haircolor looks vibrant and radiant with mirror-like shine.
After shampooing, apply and distribute through hair
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.