Redken Color Extend Conditioner
- Provides maximum color security
- Fights the four causes of color change: environmental aggressors, poor cuticle condition, color-altering minerals, water attack
- Helps shield, stabilize and secure color intensity
- Leaves color-treated hair smooth, manageable and radiant
- Detangles and protects
- Smoothes the cuticle surface
- Provides a vibrant, shiny finish
- Micro-Net retains color
- UVA & UVB Filters provide anti-fade protection
- Cranberry Oil maximizes color vibrancy
- Ceramide strengthens & secures exclusive Interbond Conditioning System
- About the brand
Advanced Color Extend offers even stronger protection to extend the life and vibrancy of haircolor. Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Fade Resist Complex with powerful micro-net technology and UV filters help lock in color and lock out aggressors. Haircolor looks vibrant and radiant with mirror-like shine.
Water/Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethincone, Propylene Gylcol,
Ceteth-3 Acetate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose,
Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate,
Arginine HCI, Taurine, Ethylheyxl Methoxycinnamate,
PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth
10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl
Trimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, Trehalose,
Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate.
After shampooing, apply and distribute through hair
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.