Maxius Maxesse Moisturizing Conditioner
- Maximum essential nutrients and moisturizers
- Smoothes and seals sensitive cuticle for easy comb out
- Special anti-static formula fights frizzies and flyaway hair
- 3 proteins with various molecular weights penetrate deep within hair shaft
- Rice protein penetrate the hair to strengthen damaged hair for improved flexibility and elasticity
- Corn protein adds body, volume and manageability, moisturizes and conditions dry, brittle hair
- Wheat protein adds shine and luster to dull, lifeless hair and increases hairs natural moisture balance
- Enriched with an abundance of natural botanical extracts of Aloe, Rosehips, Ginseng, Spirulina and Gotu Kola to revitalize stressed hair
- Detangles, energizes and creates excellent shine to hair
- Great for every day use
- Cruelty free. No animal testing.
- About the brand
Maxesse Moisturizing Conditioner deep conditions dry, damaged and chemically treated hair.
Made with botanical extracts, corn, rice and wheat proteins, Maxesse Moisturing Conditioner produces exceptional manageability and a healthy luster. Three types of structurizing proteins condition the inner and outer layer of the hair shaft, producing benefits like no singular protein can.
Water, Cetaeryl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Phytantriol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Propylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Steapyrium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-10, Lactamide MEA, PEG-45M, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodum EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.
Shampoo and squeeze excess water from hair. Work a liberal amount of conditioner through the hair from roots to ends. Leave on 1 minute for general conditioner or up to 5 minutes for deeper moisturizing. Rinse thoroughly.
Maxius is the brainchild of celeb stylist Masood Max; he learned the tricks of the trade hanging around his mom's beauty school before becoming a stylist himself. Maxius was created when Max discovered that the styling products he used weren't designed for daily salon use. Best known for the Maxiglide collection, Maxius styling tools and products can be used all day, every day with phenomenal results. Masood Max has used Maxius products to style celebs including Heather Locklear, Debra Messing, Regis Philbin and Jon Bon Jovi.