Love, Peace & The Planet Eco Awesome Moisturizing Conditioner
- 80% organic content
- Paraben Free
- No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances
- Tube made from 50% recycled material
- White Tea Leaf - has many beneficial effects: acts as an antioxidant, soothes scalp, mild astringent, anti-bacterial properties
- Algae Extract - antioxidant properties protect hair and scalp from environmental elements
- Olive Fruit Oil - works to gently cleanse and moisturize scalp and hair, rich with natural fatty acids it also helps to strengthen and add elasticity to hair
- About the brand
Love, Peace & The Planet Eco Awesome Moisturizing Conditioner delivers moisture and shine!
Aloe vera leaf juice, water, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, glceryl stearate, panthenol, glycerin, olive fruit oil, citrue medica limonium leam peel extract, white tea leaf extract, grapefruit fruit extract, matricaria flower extraqct, algae extract, coconut oil and gardenia tahitensis flower, dimethicone, mimethiconol, stearyl alochol, stearalkonium chloride, citric acid, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, orange peel extract, peppermint leaf oil, spearmint leaf oil, sweet almond oil, cranberry seed oil
After cleansing with Love, Peace & The Planet Eco Awesome Moisturizing Shampoo, apply to damp hair and rinse.
Dont let your green efforts go down the drain only use what you need! The size of a grape is good for most of us.
Founded by brothers Toni and Guy Mascolo, TIGI is a family hair affair. With over 30 years in the salon industry, all five Mascolo brothers have worked to build the TIGI hair care and styling empire. TIGI is easily recognized by its trendy, edgy packaging and quirky names and its unparalleled styling ability makes it a favorite of hair junkies worldwide. Includes shampoos, conditioners, hair sprays and tools for fierce styling.