John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioner: All Shades
- Enhances your individual highlights for ultra-rich, ultra-luminous brunette
- Contains crushed pearls and sweet almond oil
- Fills in, mends, and perfects dry, porous hair strands to create an ultra smooth reflective surface
- Immediately hair looks and feels softer, more supple, and easier to manage
- For all shades of natural, color-treated, or highlighted brunette hair
- Does not deposit color
- About the brand
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioner moisturizes with vitamin-enriched droplets and intensifies mulit-dimentional shine.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Caramel, Fragrance, Quaternium-91, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Dizaolidinyl Urea, Clycine, Malic Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Pearl Powder, Prumus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Alcohol.
For maximum results, shampoo hair with Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo. Remove excess moisture and apply conditioner to wet hair, distributing evenly, massaging from root to tip. Rinse thoroughly. Towel try and style as usual.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.