Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray Conditioner 8 oz.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract: Gives hair fullness, shine and moisture balance
- Lamium Album Flower Extract: Adds softness and gloss
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: Acts as an antiseptic
- Menta Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract: Stimulates circulation and provides oil control
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: Scalp stimulant and anti-microbial
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Protects hair while moisturizing
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract: Acts as an astringent; tones and conditions scalp
- Contains a blend of herbs, vitamins & Tea Tree Oil to replace moisture
- Soothes, detangles, enhances the performance of products
- Especially formulated for dry, coarse, porous or colored hair
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray Conditioner is considered "a foundation" for the hair. It contains a different mix of herbs and vitamins, plus a heavy measure of tea tree oil to replace natural oils in chemically-treated or chronically dry hair.
For daily use; to detangle and prepare hair for styling; anytime to dampen and reactivate products already in hair; to wet down hair and lubricate the blade while cutting. Spray liberally and evenly on damp hair and work through. For best result use following Bumble and bumble Tonic Shampoo.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".