Bumble and bumble Deeep Treatment Conditioner
- Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate: Provides deep conditioning
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Improves elasticity, gloss and smoothness
- Hydrolyzed Silk: Helps conditioning, combability and smoothness
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Adds fullness while retaining hairs moisture
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Repairs hair and improves feel and gloss
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Moisture balance and promotes healthy hair
- Passiflora Quadrangularis (Passion Flower) Fruit Juice: Works as astringent while conditioning
- Once-a-week protein treatment
- Repairs, softens and revitalizes
- Adds shine and increases elasticity
- Formulated especially for the chemically treated, sun-damaged and undernourished hair
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Deeep Conditioner is a once-a-week protein feast to repair, soften, smooth, revitalize, add shine & increase elasticity - a must for the chemically treated, sun-damaged & undernourished.
Use once a week, for twenty minutes (maximum), under heat if possible. In the salon or at home: wash hair, apply evenly when damp, not dripping-wet. Swaddle head with cling wrap, a warm towel, a shower cap (or all three). For optimal effect, sit under a lamp, a dryer, in a steam room, a sauna, or simply the sun. For best results use with Bumble and bumble Gentle Shampoo and Bumble and bumble Super Rich Conditioner.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".