Bumble and bumble Creme De Coco Conditioner
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: conditioning, sheen
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: moisturizing, shine
- Astrocaryium Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: moisturizing, shine
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: Moisture-rich, soothing
- Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: protects
- Ximenia Americana (Wild Olive) Seed Oil: softening
- A moisture-rich conditioner that softens
- Adds shine, improves flexibility and tames frizz
- For coconut lovers and island hoppers, especially if dry or dull
- Manages tangles and makes your hair shimmer
- Color compatible
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Creme De Coco Conditioner is a soothing conditioner that takes advantage of all the moisture-rich goodness coconuts have to offer.
After washing your hair with Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo, comb through and leave in for a minute or two. Rinse thoroughly.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".