Bumble and bumble Alojoba Conditioner
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Moisturizes, soothes and heals hair
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract: Provides a calming and soothing effect
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract: Refreshes and soothes scalp
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Moisturizing, conditioning and reparative; improves hairs natural feel and gloss
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: Restores elasticity, body and moisture
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): Balances hair's moisture while promoting healthy hair
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Gives hair back sheen and flexibility
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Protects hair while moisturizing
- Wheat Amino Acids: Gives hair shine, gloss and moisture retention
- Organic smoothing conditioner with aloe, jojoba, cucumber, chamomile, vitamins B5 & E
- Recommended for use on all hair types
- Smoothes, softens, silkens and shines without weight gain
- Protects and improves hair's natural shine and flexibility
- Restores hair's elasticity and flexibility
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Alojoba Conditioner is a smoothing organic conditioner that repairs, softens and improves your hair's overall look and feel.
Use daily; following Alojoba Shampoo, comb through and leave in for a minute or two. Rinse thoroughly. Style with your favorite Bumble and bumble products.
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".