Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditioner 6.7 oz.
- Instantly improves dry hair up to 63%, when used as part of our Dry Remedy Moisturizing System
- Deep-Moisture complex penetrates hair to deliver lasting, intense moisture
- Infused with buriti oil, pomegranate and palm-derived conditioners
- Relaxing floral aroma blend with certified organic palmarosa, ylang ylang and rose geranium, plus a hint of vanilla
- Not tested on animals
- Safe for color treated hair
- Product hue may vary due to natural color variations in the buriti oil
- About the brand
Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditionerd renches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, touchable.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Gkycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract/Extrai DOrge A Deux Rangs, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Orbignya, Speciosa Kernel Oil, Tapioca Starch, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Canola Oil/Huile De Colza, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Polyquaternium-10, Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate, Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol, Linalool, Citral, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Silica, Sodium Gluconate.
After cleansing with Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo, massage into hair from roots to ends. Rinse.
For more than thirty years, Aveda has been creating professional, plant-based hair care for salon professionals and style savvy consumers. Aveda uses all-natural and organic ingredients, green production sources and sustainable packaging, making Aveda products are great for your hair AND the environment. You can spot Aveda everywhere from red carpets to catwalks, including the runways of Thakoon, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Project Runway winner Christian Siriano.