Andrea Extra Strength Bleach with Powder Accelerator
- Gently wash area to be bleached with soap and cool water. Dry thoroughly.
- Measure 2 full spatulas of Accelerator Powder and pour into mixing cup. Clean the spatula.
- Measure 4 full spatulas of crème and put into mixing bowl. Blend powder and crème well. (The proper mixture regardless of quantity is 2 parts crème to 1 part Accelerator).
- Using the spoon, apply mixture on area to be lightened. Make sure all hair is completely covered. Do not rub in.
- Bleaching time varies with each individual. Wait 15 minutes and remove with spoon. If hair is not lightened as much as desired, reapply mixture for another 10 minutes.
- When bleaching is completed, wash mix from face or body with cool water. Pat dry.
- Throw away unused mixture.
- Clean mixing cup and spatula in water. Cap containers tightly. Store in cool, dry place.
- About the brand
Get the extra strength results you want to lighten the most troublesome hair quickly, easily, effectively with Andrea Extra Strength Bleach. This Bleach developed by Andrea is so gentle, yet so effective, that problem hair seems to fade from delicate spots along your lip line, chin, cheek or arms... in barely minutes. Andrea - what a beautiful way to look up close!
This package includes Crème Bleach 3.5 oz (95 grams) and Powder Accelerator 1 oz (25 grams).
Crème Bleach: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phosphoric Acid.
Powder Accelerator: Ammonium Bicarbonate, Silica.
Read instructions thoroughly before starting.
For over 30 years, Andrea has created innovative, effective hair removal products including waxes, bleach and depilatories. Andrea makes hair removal smooth and simple!