Satin Smooth be Bare Hair Removal System Kit
- Botanical formula, ideal for ultra sensitive skin
- Soft and pliable, low melting temperature
- For hair removal on all facial and body areas
- Use on all hair types
- Kit Includes- 16 oz Satin Smooth beBare botanical hair removal system, removable metal insert pot (capacity 18 oz.), accessory combo kit (43 piece kit- non-woven strips, contour strips and applicators), 6 packets of BeSmooth Skin Treatment Lotion
- Cleanse area to be treated with SATIN SMOOTH® SATIN CLEANSER®.
- Using a wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of Satin Smooth beBare to skin in the direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over the area smooth firmly hand in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut and pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping strip close to skin.
- After area is completely free of hair, apply Satin Smooth beSmooth Sanitizing Skin Treatment Lotion
- About the brand
Satin Smooth beBare Hair Removal System Kit is a non-wax depilatory that leaves sensitive skin smooth, sexy and silky. Use it on the face and body for phenomenal results.
Learning how to use Satin Smooth beBare is simple. Just follow the instructions below, and in no time at all you will be performing Satin Smooth beBare services with confidence and know-how. Trust Satin Smooth to always give you the tools and knowledge you need to use beBare.
How to use Satin Smooth beBare:
Slide a protective collar onto removable metal insert pot. Place pot into Satin Smooth Professional Warmer, and turn warmer on.
Remove the cap and liner from the Satin Smooth beBare Hair Removal container and carefully tip the container upside down over the insert pot.
Once the pot is full, stir product until it reaches an syrup-like consistency.
Imported from Italy, Satin Smooth waxes use a unique blend of beeswaxes, which contains a natural antibiotic called propolis that protects freshly waxed skin. The Satin Smooth collection includes waxes, warmers, lotions and accessories for all skin and hair types. Satin Smooth products are ideal for waxing aficionados or those curious to try.