GiGi Hemp Wax
- GiGi Hemp Wax is the newest addition to the GiGi soft wax line.
- Hemp is renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties. Cannabis Sativa, a drug-free hemp derivative rich in essential fatty acids, locks in moisture.
- This balanced, gentle, aromatic blend is pleasing to the senses and is perfect for all skin types.
- Place collar on wax warmer.
- Remove plastic lid from can and place can in warmer. Set warmer temperature to high for 15-25 minutes until wax has the consistency of warm honey, then set temperature to medium.
- Test wax temperature oinside of wrist before waxing.
- Cleanse area to be waxed with Pre-Hon Lotion. Pat dry with tissue.
- Dust on a thin layer of pre-epilation dusting powder to ensure area is dry.
- Holding an applicator at a 45 angle, apply a very thin coat of wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Place cloth epilating strip over wax and rub cloth epilating strip firmly in the direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut and put cloth epilating strip off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Immediately apply firm pressure to waxed area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of hand to calm skin. Never re-apply wax to newly waxed areas.
- Apply Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition and refine pores.
- To maintain waxing results longer, smooth GiGi Slow Grow, a hair inhibitor, everyday after showing.
- About the brand
A gentle aromatic blend that is perfect for all skin types, leaving your skin silky smooth, hydrated, and less irritated after waxing.
Created by beauty expert Ligia "GiGi" Colombo, GiGi professional hair removal systems have been revolutionizing waxing and skin care for over 30 years. The GiGi collection includes microwave waxes, shave gel, bleaching creams, depilatories and everything else you need to keep your skin bare.