Spornette Battalia Ceramic Thermal Rollers
- Each roller has an aluminum sheet coated with ceramic powders, greatly improving heating properties and drying time
- Ceramic surface helps retain moisture as it smooths the hair cuticle
- No need for pins or clips as the rollers have stick on materials over the plastic cage
- 24mm Pink - Pack of 5
- 28mm Light Blue - Pack of 4
- 32mm Yellow - Pack of 4
- 36mm Red - Pack of 4
- 40mm Blue - Pack of 3
- 48mm Green - Pack of 3
- 54mm Light Blue - Pack of 2
- 68mm Red - Pack of 2
- About the brand
Spornette Battalia Ceramic Thermal Rollers are designed to deliver precise and innovative hair styling.
Available in Eight Convenient Sizes:
Spornette International got its start as the Walter Sporn Company in the early 1950s. German Walter Sporn had a brush with success with his idea to implant a plastic handle with nylon bristles. Sporn's genius idea created the modern hair brush but it didn't stop there, Spornette brushes quickly became the salon standard for hair brushes expanding into a variety of styles. For over 50 years, this family-run company has continued to innovate, adding paddle brushes, cushion brushes, round brushes, and styling brushes for every hair type or texture to their repertoire.